Lambari skirtRegular price £111.00
We feel great
in... this sophisticated navy A-line skirt. The Lambari skirt has waist detailing and a figure-flattering fit.
about... its 100% Tencel fabric made from a sustainable material wood. The vegan skirt that will become a key piece of your wardrobe.
The Lambari skirt is fitted and features detailing on the sides of the waist. This skirt is made from 100% Tencel™ fibers that are responsibly sourced from sustainable materials wood. This skirt has an Oeko-Tex certified woven cupro lining, which is a vegan and eco-friendly alternative to silk fabric. The cupro yarn comes from Japan, but was made in Italy.
We plant a tree for every product that is purchased through our partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects. Learn more about our partnerships.
- The back zipper is Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified
- This Fabric weighs 155 grams/m²
- We recommend washing the shirt at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or bleach
- Labels are made out of recycled polyester yarn
- Our model wears a size small; find our size chart. If between two sizes, choose the biggest one
Item ID: CE21SK1