Lambari skirtRegular price £120.00
We feel great
in... this sophisticated navy A-line skirt. The Lambari skirt has waist detailing and a figure-flattering fit.
about... its 100% Tencel fabric made from a sustainable material wood. The vegan skirt that will become a key piece of your wardrobe.
The Lambari skirt is fitted and features detailing on the sides of the waist. This skirt is made from 100% Tencel™ fibers that are responsibly sourced from sustainable materials wood. This skirt has an Oeko-Tex certified woven cupro lining, which is a vegan and eco-friendly alternative to silk fabric. The cupro yarn comes from Japan, but was made in Italy.
We plant a tree for every product that is purchased through our partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects. Learn more about our partnerships.
- The back zipper is Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified
- This Fabric weighs 155 grams/m²
- We recommend washing the shirt at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or bleach
- Labels are made out of recycled polyester yarn
- Our model wears a size small; find our size chart. If between two sizes, choose the biggest one
This skirt was made in Romania. Discover more about our factories.
Learn more about the materials we use and their benefits here.
For care guide and instructions, please visit this page.
Pair the Lambari skirt with the Moga blouse and the Akoko blouse.
Item ID: CE21SK1
Our pieces are individually packaged in compostable garment bags.
The hang tags are in recycled silk paper, tied with an organic cotton string and a PLA seal.
We are shipping the orders in compostable mailing bags, as we consider them the most sustainable packaging option.
Our pieces are shipped from the EU.
Import duties and taxes may be charged upon delivery.
- EU countries: FREE delivery on orders over €200; €7.50 Standard delivery fee
- United Kingdom: FREE delivery on orders above £250; £12 Standard delivery fee
- Switzerland: FREE delivery on orders above CHF250; CHF9.00 Standard delivery fee
- Rest of the world: FREE delivery on orders above €250; €15.00 Standard delivery fee
European orders will usually be delivered within 1-5 working days. International orders will usually be delivered within 5-10 working days. You may check the ETA per country here.
Get a FREE RETURN on your first order.
You may easily return your order within 14 days upon receiving the item. For more details about returns, please read our returns policy.